Thursday, February 24, 2011

100 followers! Earthquake =(

This will be something of a good news/bad news blog. Because some big things have been happening lately.


First, good news! ONE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS! An amazing effort by you all and thank you so much for tuning in. Follower numbers really jumped after I posted my first mix which is a great sign. Thank you! Thank you for taking a look at my interests and for all the good feedback, and I love you all =P.

Now for the bad news, which most of you may already know of, which is the earthquakes happening in my country, New Zealand. Local news reports over 100 dead confirmed, and over 200 people on the missing persons list that local workers are using to find remaining survivors. Damage is supposed to be over 15 billion US dollars and still most people are without power and water.

I personally am fine and have had no losses myself so I have been contacting my friends in the worst affected regions and seeing what I can do to assist the cleanup.

Mix 2 is still being done, it's just a little delayed. I promise it will be complete soon.


Peace xx

10 comments:

  1. You'd think something like this would show up in the news here in the States, but you have to go online to hear about things like this, but congrats on the 100 views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from australia and we got full coverage. Its pretty harsh.

    Waiting for the mix :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god my city isnt near any sismic active area, those things are scary, and congrats for the 100 followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hope no friends of yours had any harm happen to them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. grats to 100 followers and i hope everything gonna be ok for you and your friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the 100+ and im glad to hear all is well where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to know that you are all right, I am going to check out your new mix now.

    ReplyDelete